Sale Sold out
Regular price $20.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
We couldn’t find a natural, non-toxic deodorant that checked all of our boxes, so we came up with our own formula that:
Is aluminum free, cornstarch free, and gluten free
Is free of harmful synthetic ingredients
Contains no artificial fragrance, coloring, perfumes, or essential oils - we use only raw ingredients that come from natural sources
Provides 24 hour absorption of odor & moisture
Leaves no residue & will not stain clothing
When the correct amount is applied with daily use, one container of Mystic Deo can last up to 3 months!
- Raw Royal Frankincense: Frankincense is a sap excreted by the Boswellia tree. When a tree is cut or wounded, it releases a sap as a self-healing mechanism. When this sap dries, it becomes a hard resin, which can then be ground up and taken as an oral supplement, used in incense-making, or used in skincare products. Just as frankincense is healing to the Boswellia tree, it provides benefits to the skin with its wound-healing and anti-aging properties.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Known to prevent bacterial and fungal growth, coconut oil is also highly moisturizing to the skin and helps reduce redness & irritation.
- Organic Shea Butter: Derived from the shea nut, shea butter is rich in fatty acids and vitamins A & E, moisturizing skin and helping to regenerate new skin cells.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder: A natural odor & moisture absorber
- Pure Baking Soda: A natural odor absorber with antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Local Texas Beeswax: We source an incredibly fragrant beeswax from a local family-owned farm in Texas. The beeswax helps our product maintain its texture, while moisturizing and protecting the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil: An antioxidant that maintains Mystic Deo's shelf life, while moisturizing and providing anti-aging benefits to the skin.
Organic Blue Spirulina Powder: It gives our Mystic Deo its signature color, and it also moisturizes and remineralizes the skin.
NOTE: Not for use on infected skin or burns.
How to use
How to use
Only a tiny dab is needed. Using finger, apply and massage into underarm until spread evenly and fully absorbed.
Our products provide a natural solution to the increasing number of
artificial offerings on market shelves today. We hope to decrease your
daily exposure to toxic chemicals starting with what you put on your