Step 2: Cut across the top of the package. Remove Tea Bag and place over mouth of the package.
Step 3: Flip upside down to empty entire contents of package into Tea Bag and pull string to tightly shut. Tie loop knot to keep contents in bag.
Step 4: Allow the bag to steep while the tub fills and cools to your desired temperature (leave it in for the whole bath).
Step 5: Soak yourself for 20-25 mins. Enjoy your bath! ️
We recommend a quick rinse after you are done.
CAUTION: Water will be hot. Allow to cool to an acceptable temperature before getting into the bath.
- Prepare some ice cold drinking water to cool you down if you get overheated in the bath.
- Use very hot water to start so that the tea bag can steep properly. Similar to steeping tea to drink.
- Flip cotton bag & use inside out for easier cleaning post-bath!
- Dunk and gently squeeze the bag to further steep it's contents into the tub.
- Once base ingredients have dissolved and only herb remains, you can use the bath tea bag as a compress or for gentle exfoliation.
- Compost your remaining used herbal blend post-bath, or simply return to the Earth by emptying your bath tea bag outside in your yard.